Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 early this evening and to light Tuesday morning.
Flurries or showers beginning this morning and ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located 120 miles north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 995 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Labrador to
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over northeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1009 mb located near Cape Cod.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: