Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 08:54 AM EDT 17 August 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Chance of showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located near Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1008 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1019 mb located over northern Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: