Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 September 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots becoming light late overnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 late Sunday morning.
Showers Sunday afternoon. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 September 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Matane.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing warm front located over the
Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday low 995 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 988 mb located over James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: