Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 November 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 after midnight. Wind backing to northwest 15 to 25 early Monday afternoon then becoming northwest 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Rain beginning this evening changing to snow overnight and ending Monday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 27 November 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 November 2022 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 993 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located over southern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: