Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 12 November 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 this evening then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday and to east 20 to 30 Tuesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to east 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Snow beginning near noon Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 12 November 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1012 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday intensifying low 998 mb located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: