Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 October 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 early this morning then becoming southwest 15 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Sunday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Sunday. Wind becoming light Sunday afternoon.
Showers Sunday evening.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 October 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EST Sunday low located north of Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: