Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 08:13 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light Thursday morning then becoming southwest 10 to 15 early Thursday afternoon. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Chance of showers Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 8:13 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 June 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday cold front located from Newfoundland to
Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over western Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high located over northern Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: