Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 20 knots early this morning and to southeast 20 to 30 this morning. Wind diminishing to south 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind south 15 to 20 Tuesday.
Scattered flurries ending this evening. Periods of rain Tuesday evening.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to plus 4 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 3 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to the Gaspe
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - eastern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: