Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 November 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Risk of freezing spray Tuesday morning.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 8 Tuesday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 28 November 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 November 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low 981 mb located south of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Hudson Strait to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: