Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 late this morning. Wind becoming light early this evening then becoming easterly 10 to 15 Saturday morning.
Periods of rain ending this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 November 2020 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5005N 6645W to 4945N 6445W to
4840N 6205W to Quebec near 5010N 6010W. Sea ice north of the ice
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 November 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: