Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 10 August 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late Tuesday morning and locally gusts to 30 near thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Showers Tuesday late in the day with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 10 August 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday high located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: