Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 06:21 PM EDT 25 May 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to light near noon Saturday.
Chance of showers tonight. Chance of showers Saturday afternoon. Fog banks dissipating early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5125N 5740W to Newfoundland near
5045N 5705W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 May 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located near Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing low 998 mb located southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough from low located on a line
east-west over Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located northwest of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1027 mb located over western
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: