Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 September 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots becoming south 15 late overnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Monday morning.
Showers Monday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 September 2022 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over eastern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line east-west over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:41 PM ADT 25 September 2022 A trough of low pressure approaching from the west will make its
Way across the marine district tonight to lie over Anticosti Island
Monday evening. Moderate to strong southerlies ahead of the trough
will become strong to gale force southwesterlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank and west scotia slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: