Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 12 July 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to west 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind becoming north 15 Monday evening.
Showers this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Monday evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 12 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 993 mb located over central Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from 995 mb low located from
Labrador to Maine.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough from low located from Banquereau
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:56 AM ADT 12 July 2020 A strong southerly flow over southwestern slope waters will give
marginal gales before morning.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank and West Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: