Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 23 September 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 15 early this evening then becoming variable 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early Tuesday morning then veering to easterly 25 near noon Tuesday.
Showers ending near midnight. Showers beginning Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 3:30 PM ADT 23 September 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 23 September 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1002 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1005 mb located over southern Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: