Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 March 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 late this evening and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to southeast 15 Thursday afternoon and to southeast 25 Thursday evening.
Snow Thursday late in the day. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 March 2023
Friday Wind southeast 30 knots diminishing to northerly 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots veering to northerly 15 to 20.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 25.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 22 March 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday 1 tenth first-year ice except 9 plus tenths first-year ice along the coast east of Bathurst. Consolidated first-year ice along parts of the coasts.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 March 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4557N 5947W to 4620N 5930W
to 4845N 6230W to 4946N 5849W to 4730N 5940W to Newfoundland near
4711N 5528W. Sea ice west then northeast of the ice edge.
1 tenth first-year ice except 9 plus tenths first-year ice along the
coast east of Bathurst. Consolidated first-year ice along parts of
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 March 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday approaching trough located over the
Gulf of Maine.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the western Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located from Labrador to Laurentian
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:33 PM ADT 22 March 2023 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: