Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeasterly 20 knots diminishing to northeasterly 15 late overnight and to light Thursday evening.
Showers and fog patches ending Thursday afternoon.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Friday Wind light.
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots backing to westerly 15 to 20.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 8:00 PM ADT 07 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 7 June 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 999 mb located over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday dissipating low 1003 mb located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the Maritimes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: