Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 17 August 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots veering to east 25 late this evening then diminishing to east 15 Thursday afternoon. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 8:00 PM ADT 17 August 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 17 August 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1005 mb located over Lurcher.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low 1004 mb located over Maine.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from low located from Lurcher
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough from low located from Maine to
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM ADT 17 August 2022 All gale warnings have been ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: