Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southerly 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1006 mb located over Banquereau.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 1010 mb located east of the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough from 1006 mb low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southern Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday quasi-stationary trough from 1010 mb low
located south of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:49 AM ADT 19 August 2018 A low pressure system over Southern Banquereau this morning will
track slowly eastward to exit the marine district by this evening.
Strong to gale force northeasterlies to the north of the low will
diminish today as it moves off.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - northern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: