Issued 10:00 AM ADT 30 May 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this evening. Wind southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 30 May 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 30 May 2023
Thursday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 20.
Saturday Wind northeast 20 knots increasing to northeast 30.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 30 May 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday Ice free.These are the last forecasts for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 May 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5045N 5901W to Newfoundland near
5050N 5703W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 30 May 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the Maritimes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: