Issued 03:00 AM ADT 02 October 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning and to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming west 15 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 2 October 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the Marine District.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 1005 mb located south
of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over the Gulf of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:37 AM ADT 2 October 2023 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: