Issued 03:30 PM ADT 13 June 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots backing to southerly 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to southerly 15 to 20 near noon Monday.
Scattered showers Monday evening. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 13 June 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today building ridge located over New Brunswick.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over Banquereau.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1007 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located over New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southeastern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: