Issued 08:00 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Fog patches forming late overnight.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Friday Wind light.
Saturday Wind light becoming westerly 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 20.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:47 PM EDT 7 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4701N 5520W to 4550N 5300W to 4700N 4800W to 5055N 4705W to 5725N
5245W to 5915N 4830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 7 June 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 999 mb located over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday dissipating low 1003 mb located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the Maritimes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: