Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 20 to 25 this morning. Wind southwest 20 to 25 tonight and Saturday.
Showers. Fog patches forming this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:49 PM EDT 26 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4620N 5225W to 4600N 4630W to 4730N 4525W to 5115N
4700W to 5715N 5040W to 5620N 4525W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located southeast of the
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today warm front from low located from Quebec
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday warm front from low located from Anticosti
Island to the Avalon Peninsula.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:36 AM ADT 27 May 2022 A low pressure system over Quebec will push a warm front into the
marine district through the forecast period. Increasing southeasterly
winds north of the front will reach strong to gale force over
northern waters. Strong southwesterlies are forecast south of the
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Cabot Strait - northern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: