L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 07 December 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning then becoming southwest 10 to 20 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Sunday morning.
Periods of snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Risk of freezing spray Sunday.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to zero Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Anticosti Island.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing trough located from Labrador
Sea to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Quebec Lower North Shore.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: