L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 January 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 near noon then backing to southwest 10 to 20 overnight. Wind becoming light Monday evening.
Periods of snow ending this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 11. High Monday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 January 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 987 mb located near Gaspé.
By 6:00 p.m. EST Monday dissipating low 992 mb located northeast
of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from James Bay to Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from James Bay to Montréal.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: