L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 June 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to southwest 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning then becoming southwest 15 Saturday evening.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Saturday. Risk of thunderstorms Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 June 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT today weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: