L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 November 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday evening.
A few flurries overnight. Snow beginning near noon Friday changing to chance of showers Friday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 3. High Friday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 November 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located west of Saguenay River.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday departing trough located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located over Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 1:00 a.m. EST Friday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Saguenay River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: