L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 July 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light with gusts to 25 knots near thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 July 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday dissipating low 1014 mb located east
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line north-south
over Lake Erie.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: