L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 January 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 15 to 20 near midnight then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early Saturday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 30 to 40 near noon Saturday.
Snow Saturday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 24. High Saturday minus 15.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 January 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 1004 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 966 mb located near the Gulf of Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: