L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 20 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 early Wednesday morning and to southwest 25 to 35 early Wednesday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 6. High Wednesday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - eastern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: