L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 September 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 15 near midnight then becoming southerly 15 early Friday afternoon.
Rain Friday afternoon and evening. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 September 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1000 mb located over James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located over Lake Erie
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Tadoussac.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: