L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 November 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Thursday.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 November 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Ungava Bay to Québec
city then to the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Labrador Sea to
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1003 mb located southeast of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 990 mb located south of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1003 mb located south of Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1001 mb located over the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: