L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 09:12 PM EDT 24 June 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 knots tonight and Friday.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 June 2021
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 24 June 2021
Saturday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Sunday Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By midnight EDT Friday trough located from the Great Lakes to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: