L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 04 December 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming southwest 15 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Flurries ending overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 4 December 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today weakening low 1010 mb located over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1020 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: