L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 09:32 PM EDT 03 July 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light late overnight. Wind light Saturday.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 03 July 2020
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 03 July 2020
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 3 July 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located from
Pointe-des-Monts to New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located southwest of Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1009 mb located near New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: