L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 November 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 Tuesday morning then diminishing to northerly 15 Tuesday evening.
Snow tonight and Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray Tuesday.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 11 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 November 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located near Havre
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located over Ontario extending
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday high 1030 mb located near the Great Lakes.
At 10:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1016 mb located over the
southern Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 998 mb located over the Gulf of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: