L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 January 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 early this evening and to light after midnight. Wind increasing to westerly 15 to 20 early Wednesday morning and to westerly 20 to 30 near noon Wednesday.
Snow ending near noon Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 10 falling to minus 13 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 January 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 996 mb located over western Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 974 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: