L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Friday morning.
Snow ending early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 9 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2020
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Ungava Bay to Maine.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1025 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1036 mb located over the Gaspe
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: