L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 08 December 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Friday. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 5 overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 8 December 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1032 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1047 mb located east of James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: