L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 October 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southerly 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 after midnight. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
Showers changing to rain after midnight and ending Tuesday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 October 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located near
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight building low located south of the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low located over Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday high located over the western Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday high located over western Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: