L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 February 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots backing to westerly 20 to 30 this evening. Wind southwest 15 to 25 Saturday.
High today minus 22. Low tonight minus 29. High Saturday minus 19.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 03 February 2023
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 February 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 986 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 955 mb located northeast of the
Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front from low located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing cold front from low located on
a line northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: