L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 12:10 PM EST 18 January 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 this evening and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday afternoon and to southwest 15 to 25 Friday evening.
Snow beginning Friday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 7. Low tonight minus 12. High Friday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 999 mb located west of Labrador.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Friday low 999 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the low to Lake
By 1:00 a.m. EST Friday trough located from the low to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located west of Hudson Bay.
By 4:00 p.m. EST Friday departing high located near the Gaspe
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: