L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 January 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early Thursday morning and to northeast 20 to 30 near noon Thursday. Wind becoming westerly 20 to 30 Thursday evening.
Snow changing to freezing rain late overnight then to flurries Thursday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 8 tonight. High Thursday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 January 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1000 mb located west of Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 980 mb located east of Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: