L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 November 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming westerly 15 Sunday morning then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Periods of snow ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 November 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 978 mb located near Gaspé.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 976 mb located over northern Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: