L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 September 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots this morning then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 September 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today Post-tropical Storm Fiona 960 mb located
southeast of Natashquan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing Post-tropical Storm Fiona 980
mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low located over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: