L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 07:10 PM EST 20 January 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 20 knots backing to southwest 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind southwest 10 to 20 Sunday.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 13 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 January 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 986 mb located over Havre Saint-Pierre.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 984 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: