L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 December 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light this afternoon then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 overnight. Wind northeast 15 to 20 Saturday.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 3 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 December 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Labrador to Lake Ontario.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today high 1017 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1029 mb located near Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today approaching low 989 mb located over Lake
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: