L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 08 April 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early Thursday morning.
Snow Thursday afternoon becoming rain or snow. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 3. High Thursday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 8 April 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 994 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located north of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 982 mb located near Trois-Rivières.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: