L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 February 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots becoming southwest 20 to 30 near noon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to minus 1 this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 22 February 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 February 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located south of Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 984 mb located near Hudson Bay.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing low 987 mb located over Labrador
At 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1002 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1000 mb located 250 miles north of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: