L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 December 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots today tonight and Monday.
Temperatures near minus 15 today. Low tonight minus 15. High Monday minus 10.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 December 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located over northern Lake Huron.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday dissipating high located near Prince
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday low located north of Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low located near Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: