L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 15 November 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Snow beginning early Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to minus 1 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 November 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 988 mb located over Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: