L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northerly 15 knots early this morning and to westerly 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind backing to southwest 20 to 30 Tuesday morning then becoming southwest 20 Tuesday evening.
Rain and fog changing to snow early this morning and ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog and in snow.
Risk of freezing spray Tuesday afternoon and evening.
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 6. High Tuesday minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 998 mb located over New
By 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: